Monday, February 14, 2011

Love Day 2011

So, I thought I'd share some music to help set the mood for this very special LOVE day.....These are just a few songs from a list I created for a special LOVE day surprise for my Valentine Scrooge (He thinks it's a made up holiday & you shouldn't need a specific day to tell someone how you feel. Blah, blah, blah typical dude response.). But I love him anyway & hope he likes the music I picked out just for him & me ---- Well, & now the few of you reading this. Hee.

Again - Lenny Kravitz
The Beauty of Who You Are - Marc Broussard
The Best of Times - Styx
Crazy Love - Brian McKnight
I'll Take Care of You - Dixie Chicks (this was our first dance as married peoples; totally fits us)
Incredible - Stars Go Dim
The Light - Sara Bareilles
Lover Lay Down - Dave Matthews Band
You're the Only One - Eric Benet
I'll Back You Up - Dave Matthews Band (unity candle song)
Livin' For You - Al Green
Lucky - Jason Mraz
The Idea of You - Dave Matthews Band (just to let ya'll know ---- I LOVE that song!)

OK, I can't share any more because I don't want to give away the whole surprise....But you guys can share some of your favorite LOVE songs. Ready? GO!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment