Monday, May 5, 2014

On New Adventures

As part of working to grow the audience for my little business, I recently joined a new group of wonderful crafters solely from the Kansas City area. I am pretty new to the group, but have so enjoyed getting to know everyone a little through the interwebs. 

I love seeing so many wonderful, innovative products coming from the place I call home. There are eco-friendly crafters, crafters who upcycle, jewelers, glass artists, & embroidery artists, just to name a few of the amazing talents. 

Take a look at Handmade in Kansas City's website to see all the amazing artists & our work. The website features links to shops, as well as a blog featuring "Meet the Maker" posts to get to know the artists. 




I planned a more in depth Handmade in KC post, but a sick little person is occupying my time for the next few days. Hoping to share more about this awesome group soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment