Sunday, September 28, 2014

Eat Drink Stitch with Hey Paul Studios

Last week I had the opportunity to attend my first Eat Drink Stitch event, hosted by Kristen of Hey Paul Studios

After an eventful, hour long trek in rush hour, accident prone traffic(in a perfect world it would have only taken 25 minutes)in my teeny tiny rental car I finally made it to The Big Rip Brewing Company


What a great place! Big Rip's beer selection is awesome & they have a patio that's perfect for stitching with friends or just hanging out. Helen's On Wheels was in the parking lot with food truck greatness like gyros, tacos, & burgers.


Kristen was such a gracious hostess, having many items available for novice to advanced stitchers. She had beginner sticher's bags available for purchase with everything one would need to get started on a project, a fantastic selection of hand drawn craft beer inspired embroidery designs, & a complimentary thread bar so we could personalize our projects.




Aren't these the cutest stinkin' pin cushion rings?! 






See that glass? That's a hand crafted root beer with vanilla vodka. Ridiculous. And I'm a little mad I only had one.  

Thanks so much for another great event, Kristen! I met some amazing KC makers & bloggers ---- Can't wait for the next one!




* I apologize for the craptastic phone pictures. Apparently, dropping your phone in water isn't good for it. 

** OK, OK, a toilet. Dropping your phone in a toilet isn't good for it.


No comments:

Post a Comment